The MB1232 I2CXL-MaxSonar-EZ sensors now feature an I2C bus. This allows for easy I2C integration and multisensor operation using a single bus.
The I2CXL‑MaxSonar‑EZ3 has high noise tolerance and a narrow beam with more sensitivity than the MB1242. The I2CXL-MaxSonar-EZ3 also offers increased sensitivity and a longer detection distance for small and medium sized targets.
The sensor is small in size, yet the high output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and real-time noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings for most users. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The I2CXL‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line is factory calibrated to match the sensor beam patterns and provides a long range detection zone.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- Up to 40Hz reading rate
- Simple I2C bus interface
- Easy control of multiple sensors
- Control up to 127 sensors using two wires
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Operates from 3.0-5.5V
- Low 4.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +70˚C (-40˚F to +160˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Narrow beam sensor
No posts found
No FAQ found