Same day dispatch is not guaranteed although the majority of orders received by 12 Noon are dispatched that day (Monday to Friday, excludes public holidays). Some product lines can take longer with their lead time specified in the particular product page. Where we do not have sufficient stock to send an order complete but new stocks are expected within 3-7 days days, we may hold the order until it can be sent complete. This is especially important for international deliveries to avoid the risk of the customer being charged a second time for import duties and taxes for a back order.
Please note parcels lost or damaged in transit are where applicable covered up to a maximum value of the goods purchased.
Shipping to UK Destinations
Northern Ireland update 27/04/23 - We have reluctantly suspended shipments to Northern Ireland due to changes being implemented by the UK Government making which have made it uneconomical for us to continue.
We no longer offer Royal Mail as an option for UK based customers as the service provided fell short of what we and our customers have come to expect.
The 'UK Carrier' service is a flat rate for £4.95 + VAT for orders up to 25kg except for the following 'remote areas' where an additional cost may apply:
- AB31, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB44, AB45, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56
- DG3, DG4, DG6, DG7, DG8, DG9
- FK17, FK18, FK19, FK20, FK21
- G63, G63
- IV13, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63
- KA27, KA28, KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15, KW16, KW17
- PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA6, PA7
- PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50
- ZE1, ZE2
Shipping to International Destinations
EU Customers - As of June 23 2022, we no longer operate under the IOSS scheme. This is due in part to some customers within the EU having to pay VAT and fees on receiving their order despite having already paid VAT at the checkout. This combined with the administration burden and membership costs has makes it no longer viable.
All export orders from the UK will no longer be charged VAT at the checkout but you may be required to pay the VAT element and a handling fee prior to delivery by the postal / delivery organisation.
Shipping is split into zones for the purposes of calculating shipping costs, these are:
- Zone 1: Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands
- Zone 2: France, Germany, Guernsey, Jersey
- Zone 3: Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden
- Zone 4: Andora, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Zone 5: Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
- Zone 6: USA
- Zone 7: Canada, Ukraine - sorry suspended, Mexico
- Zone 8: Hong Kong, China, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore
- Zone 10: Brazil, Falkland Islands, Uruguay
- Zone 11: Australia
We no longer offer Airmail due to unacceptably long delivery times, losses, Customs intervention and returns. International orders will be sent tracked by an international carrier such as UPS, DHL etc.
International Carrier rates start at £14.95 depending on weight and location. The cost is calculated at the checkout. Please note we do not refund the shipping cost for orders refused by customers and may apply a charge for return costs incurred.
Shipping Zones are typical for mainland deliveries only (excludes territories and remote locations where the cost will be higher than quoted at the checkout). Please contact us for a revised shipping cost should you require delivery to a remote area as defined by DHL here.