The MB1361 XL‑MaxSonar‑AE1 offers a lower hardware gain and a smaller, narrower detection zone than the MB1360. This makes the XL-MaxSonar-EZ1 a great choice for people detection applications.
The sensor is small in size, yet the high output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and real-time noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings for most users. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL‑MaxSonar‑AE sensor line is factory calibrated to match the sensor beam patterns and provides a long range detection zone.
The MB1310 is a version of this sensor with shorter maximum range.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Analog Envelope
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +70˚C (-40˚F to +160˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Wide and sensitive beam, detects small targets to significant distances
- Maximum range of 1068 cm (420 inches)
- Hardware gain of 2000
- Long range, medium detection zone for small targets
For more information including tutorials, see our MaxBotix Home Page
No posts found
No FAQ found