With Snap Hubs, you can easily and securely mount the Snap Wheel foam tyres to your robot. The tyres are available in widths of 12.7mm or 19.05mm, these hubs are for the 12.7mm wide tyres only. For the wider tyres, you need these hubs.
- Anodized 6061 aluminum for high strength and low weight.
- The foam tire is held tightly by a custom washer, and features a recess to prevent the 7/16" snap ring from coming off unintentionally.
- The hub is secured to the motor shaft by a strong 8-32 setscrew.
- Available with 3mm and 4mm shaft bore, but can be drilled out as big as 6.35mm (0.25in).
- Lectra Lite size (0.50in wide) weighs 6g each, Lite Flite size (0.75in wide) weighs 7g each. (Remember that you will be removing the 3g plastic hubs first!)
- 5/64" hex wrench
- Snap ring pliers
- Snap Wheels
No posts found
No FAQ found