The MB7092 XL-MaxSonar-WRMA1 ignores smaller targets and only reports the range to target with the largest acoustic return. This is our most advanced weather resistant sensor designed for target detection and ranging outdoors or in tank or bin applications.
The weather resistant XL-MaxSonar-WRMA1 is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This outdoor sensor provides very short to long distance detection and ranging in a compact, robust PVC housing. The ultrasonic sensor meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings.
High output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL‑MaxSonar-WR sensors are factory calibrated to match narrow sensor beam patterns and provide reliable long range detection zones.
The MB7052 is the pulse width output version of this sensor.
The MB7070 is the standard version of this sensor.
Models with additional chemical resistance are available
- Resolution of 1 cm
- XXHz read rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 select sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Analog Envelope
- Operates from 3.0-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +70˚C (-40˚F to +160˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Weather Resistant (IP67), optional Chemical Resistant F-Option
- Matches standard electrical 3/4-inch PVC pipe fittings for easy mounting (3/4" National Pipe Thread Straight)
- Our advanced weather resistant, ultrasonic sensor
- Additional stability filter rejects occasional anomalous readings
- Detects the largest signal return in the field of view
- Uses the complete dynamic range of the sensor, if no large targets are present the sensor will select the next smallest target in view
- Can be used to range large objects behind small obstructions
- Analog envelope output for easy troubleshooting and signal processing
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Long range, narrow detection zone
For more information including tutorials, see our MaxBotix Home Page
No posts found
No FAQ found