The MB1240 XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ4 has the highest noise tolerance and narrowest beam of any of our indoor sensors. The sensor is designed and calibrated to provide reliable range information to large targets even in environments with strong acoustic or electrical noise sources.
The sensor is small in size, yet the high output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and real-time noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings for most users. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line is factory calibrated to match the sensor beam patterns and provides a long range detection zone.
The XL-MaxSonar-EZ4 performance to large targets is only beaten by the MB7052.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +70˚C (-40˚F to +160˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Narrowest beam of the XL-MaxSonar-EZ products
- Highest noise tolerance of the XL-MaxSonar-EZ products
- Great for large target applications
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 250
- Short range, narrow detection zone for small targets
No posts found