The Ardweeny has proven to be a very popular Arduinotm compatible microcontroller because of it's tight package and cost-effective performance; but without a breadboard or power supply, it's not going to see much of the world. Give it an Ardweeny BackPack, which offers:
- Ardweeny Socket (or solder it straight in if you need a robust module)
- BLINKMtm compatible header, which doubles as a...
- ...Servo header!
- TMP36 Temperature Sensor footprint, ready to go!
- Full I/O breakout with solder points (or pluggable headers)
- Dual-orientation 2.1mm Barrel Jack mount (inline or 90°)
- Built-in 5V regulator, power LED & switch
This is the plain version, but the Ardweeny Backpack also comes in a red LED version, where the bottom has 8 surface-mounted LEDs pre-installed to lines D0 to D7. This makes it ideal for building a POV (persistence of vision) device, or to use as a linear bar graph. The LEDs can be isolated individually (or as a group) with a simple knife cut.
So free your Ardweeny from the breadboard, give it a backpack, and send it on its way!