The smallest Arduino you can solder yourself with through-hole components! Remember this is a kit so some assembly is required and batteries are not included.
The backpack printed-circuit board fits on top of an Atmel ATmega328P straddling it. Solder the pins to the microcontroller's legs, and you're ready to join the open-source hardware revolution!
Just add 2.7V-5.5V for power and you are on your way. We do recommend hooking up a 3.3V or 5V voltage regulator for stable sensor readings, which we stock, but the choice is yours.
- Fully Arduino-compatible! (Select "Arduino Uno" when programming)
- Stacks onto the back of an ATmega328 chip (included)
- Takes same 28-pin footprint as the microcontroller itself!
- Features Pin-13 LED and reset button
- Simple construction - only 7 parts plus pins & PCB!
- Ideal for breadboard applications
- Accessory Backpacks available!
Note: Requires external USB-to-TTL FTDI-type cable or adapter which we stock, shown in the related products below.
Also Note: This product now comes with the Arduino 1.0 optiboot bootloader programmed into it. When programming via the Arduino IDE please select "Arduino Uno" under the Tools -> "Board" category instead of "Arduino Duemilanove w/ ATmega328". This bootloader not only has faster upload speeds but is now backwards compatible with products that use a FTDI USB-TTL converter chip.
No posts found
No FAQ found