Single Turn Finger Adjust Presets
Two types of finger adjust preset (trimmers) potentiometers. The first has an integral adjustment knob, the second type from Iskra has a hex adjustment hole into which you can insert an optional spindle.
This range of fully enclosed single turn potentiometer presets feature a finger adjustment knob with adjustment slot. Suitable for a wide range of applications.
- 10% tolerance
- 0.1 x 0.2in pitch spacing
- UL 94V-0 flammability
- Withstand voltage 600V AC
- Insulation resistance ≥1GΩ
- Effective travel 300°
- Power rating 0.5W
- Temperature range –55°C to +125°C
- Temperature coefficient ±100ppm/°C
- Starting torque ≤35mN m
The Iskra range of fully enclosed single turn horizontal mounting preset potentiometers feature a hexagonal adjustment slot. A separate hexagonal spindle (2000-479) is available which allows easy finger adjustment of the control.
- Pin positions compatible with Piher PT10 and Citec CT10 series
- Iskra PNZ10ZA series