Description: The ScrewShield extends all pins of the Arduino out to 3.5mm pitch screw terminals. It also has a lot of the utility provided by Arduino Protoshield, including: a large prototyping space of both connected and unconnected 0.1" spaced through-holes, a couple 5V and GND busses, a reset button, general use push button, and a 5mm yellow LED.
This product includes all the parts shown and comes in kit form and must be soldered together by the end user.
- 1x ScrewShield PCB
- 1x 5mm Yellow LED
- 1x 330Ω Resistor
- 2x 6-pin Stackable Headers
- 2x 8-pin Stackable Headers
- 2x Momentary Push Buttons
- 6x 2-pin 3.5mm Screw Terminals
- 8x 3-pin 3.5mm Screw Terminals
No posts found
No FAQ found