Polymorph is one of a new generation of polymers with all the characteristics of a tough, machinable engineering material, yet it fuses and becomes easily mouldable at about 62°C.
- Can be simply heated with hot water or a domestic hairdryer
- Mould by hand to create prototypes or solve manufacturing problems currently outside the capacity of other materials
- Applications include: moulding handles and orthopaedic aids, vacuum forming moulds, repairs, modelling, sculpture, stands and mounts, etc.
- Non-hazardous, biodegradable and can be used over and over again
- Supplied in granular form
- The material was pioneered for use in schools by the Technology Enhancement Programme (TEP)
100g of loose Polymorph material.