This stereo audio amplifier kit can be used with any personal stereo equipment, including MP3 players. It uses a TDA2822M audio amplifer IC which can output 1W per channel. The kit is supplied with two speakers and a pre-made jack plug.
This kit includes:
- 1 x TDA2822M audio amplifer IC
- 1 x 8 pin IC holder
- 2 x 10Kohm resistors
- 2 x 4.7ohm resistors
- 2 x 100Kohm resistors
- 2 x 100nF capacitors, ceramic disc
- 2 x 470uF capacitors, electrolytic
- 2 x 100uF capacitors, electrolytic
- 1 x 10uF capacitor, electrolytic
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo jack cable
- 1 x PP3 clip lead
- 2 x speakers (8ohm, 66mm) and connecting wire
- 1 x stereo amplifier PCB
PCB dimensions: 58mm x 35mm.
It has a PP3 battery clip and can run off any voltage from 2 to 15 volts.
It works nicely off a 9V battery (not supplied) or if you want to run it off the mains, why not try a 12V wall power unit. See related products below.
This kit is supplied in simple grip seal bag without instructions. Also available in a retail blister pack version with printed instructions, see related products below.