Version 2 of the Mono Amplifier Kit can be used with any personal stereo equipment, including MP3 players.
It uses an LM386 audio amplifier IC which can output 1.25W of power.
The kit is supplied with a pre-built jack cable and a PP3 battery clip, and can run off any voltage from 4 to 12 Volts (Absolute Maximum 15V).
- Great value electronic project kit.
- Works with any stereo equipment.
- 2 x Electrolytic Capacitor, 25V, 100uF.
- 1 x Ceramic Capacitor, 50V, 47nF.
- 2 x 10R Resistor.
- 1 x 4K7 Resistor.
- 1 x LM386 Pre-amplifier.
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x 3.5mm Mono Jack Lead, 50cm length.
- 1 x 8 ohm 66mm Speaker.
- 1 x IC Socket 8 Pin.
- 1 x MP3 Mono Amplifier V2.0.
- PCB Length: 45.5mm.
- PCB Width: 35.5mm.
- Click here to download the essential information.
- Click here to download the full teaching resources.
- LM386 Datasheet.
This kit is supplied in a grip seal bag without instructions.
No posts found