This deluxe amplifier kit can be used with any personal stereo equipment, including MP3 players. The kit has a volume control & power LED. It can be powered by a batteries connected to the PP3 clip or a DC power module can be plugged in when the batteries automatically disconnect and the power supply is used. The kit can be powered off a 2V to 15V supply, though the volume is better with a higher supply. It uses a TDA2822M audio amplifier IC which can output 1W per channel. This version is supplied with a 3.5mm jack lead. We also sell an alternative that is supplied with an iPod lead, see related products below.
This kit includes:
- 1 x TDA2822M audio amplifer IC
- 1 x 8 pin IC holder
- 1 x 1Kohm resistor
- 2 x 10Kohm resistors
- 1 x 10Kohm dual potentiometer
- 2 x 4.7ohm resistors
- 1 x Red 5mm LED
- 2 x 100nF capacitors, ceramic disc
- 2 x 470uF capacitors, electrolytic
- 2 x 100uF capacitors, electrolytic
- 1 x 10uF capacitor, electrolytic
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo jack cable
- 1 x PP3 clip lead
- 1 x right angle power switch
- 1 x DC power socket
- 2 x speakers (8ohm, 66mm) and connecting wire
- 1 x deluxe stereo amplifier PCB
PCB dimensions: 62mm x 50mm.
It has a PP3 battery clip and can run off any voltage from 2 to 15 volts.
It works nicely off a 9V battery (not supplied) or, if you want to run it off the mains, a 12V wall power unit. See related products below.
This kit is supplied in a blister retail packaging with printed instructions. It is also available in a simple grip seal bag version, see related products below.
Output power at 9V is 1W per speaker.
No posts found