Ordered Sunday p.m., delivered Tuesday morning. Item just as described. Terrific service all round. Couldn't ask for better. One of the best companies I've dealt with. Recommend.
Kathryn Bennett11/11/2014, 13:51
I ordered at 9.30, and the order has been dispatched already at 11.15, and I'm sure will be in my hands first thing in the morning, and I live over on the Isle of Man too. Thanks for being there to supply our wants as we want them. My Santa list has a lot of goodies found on your web-site.
Cheers guys, a loyal customer well satisfied - you set a standard some of the others would do well to try and match.
Kim Holland11/11/2014, 11:51
great prices and service.
pp slaggart07/11/2014, 16:54
Easy to use web site, fast and efficient response and great delivery times. What more could you want.
Mick Rice28/10/2014, 11:27
Getting things right is no test of customer service. A service provider's service is best revealed when things go wrong.
I have been using Technobots for mechanical parts for several years. The product is good quality, reasonably priced, and delivery is always prompt. My last order suffered a packing error, and by the time I discovered it I'd already sent out a quarter of the products to customers. Following a brief phone call the problem has been corrected and the missing quarter of the order written off by Technobots.
Oliver, you're a jackass and got better than you deserve. People like you will never be happy, even if your selfish whining wrecks someone else's livelihood.
Fast and efficient service everytime no matter how small the order
Peter Duggan16/10/2014, 14:18
First time I've used Technobots. Only a small order but processed, dispatched and received in less than 48 hours, can't ask more than that. Thanks.
P Young07/10/2014, 10:42
Quick and very efficient
Roger Thayne01/10/2014, 14:25
Sorry to hear you are not happy with the service provided.
1. Currently we are only able to indicate if an item is in stock, not how many there are. This is advised in our terms and conditions as:
Currently we are unable to display the physical stock level of items on the website. If we have insufficient stocks of an item to meet your order, we generally dispatch what we have with any balance placed on back order. If new stocks are due within a day or two, we may delay dispatch in order to send out your order complete. Out of stock items are automatically put on back order but you can cancel a back order at any time for a full refund of the outstanding items.
We do not charge any extra carriage for sending out back orders but the carriage method is at Technobot's discretion."
2. We have not been requested to compensate for any delivery charges but we will certainly do so where there has been an error on our part.
3. We are unable to answer tech queries on the phone as we have over 12,000 products and to provide a comprehensive reply may require detailed research into the product or getting the product out of the stores and checking it.
4. We also find the lack of an email address field frustrating but that option is not available to us within this shopping cart. Our other sites use a different version of this cart and we had that modified to include the email field.
We have published all testimonials except for one which could not be published for legal reasons.
I have tracked back through your issue and the data we provided on this site was as per the manufacturers. The last communication on the Q&A I could find was where we stated we were waiting for new stocks so we could examine them and we also said to "return any bits you wish with a note explaining what you require us to do. For example, modify or exchange the coupling".
We have not received any bits back so can only assume you managed to resolve the problem. We remain willing to assist in resolving any outstanding issue if you can give us the opportunity to do so.
* Failed to indicate low stock levels when ordering an 'in stock' item.
* Failed to compensate delivery charges or recognise my frustrations, despite waiting a week longer than when the item was supposed to be delivered
* Refused to answer queries around an inaccurate product description over the phone (dimensions are wrong), making discussions time consuming and frustrating
* The Q&A section that I was told to use has no field for email addresses, so I had to check the product page regularly for updates
Will not touch again with a barge pole, although this review probably won't be published anyway as none of them in the 'testimonials' are negative.