These devices consist of four independent precision voltage comparators with an offset voltage specifications as low as 2mV max for LM339. The comparator was designed specifically to operate from a single power supply
over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible. The comparator also has a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies for all devices: +2V TO +36V OR ±1V TO ±18V .
- Very low supply current (1.1mA) independent of supply voltage (1.4mW/comparator at +5V) .
- Low input bias current: 25nA TYP .
- Low input offset current: ±5nA TYP .
- Low input offset voltage: ±1mV TYP .I
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250mVTYP. (IO = 4mA) .
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
No posts found
No FAQ found