Radial Multi-layer Ceramic Capacitors. The COG (NPO) series is a high Q, low K temperature compensating type of dielectric with stable electrical properties under varying voltage, temperature, frequency and time.
The series is suitable for circuits requiring low loss, circuits with pulse, timing circuits and tuning applications.
- Very low temperature coefficient
- Stable electrical characteristics
- High capacitance and miniature size
- Consistent dimensions and surface finish
- Engineered for automatic feeding and insertion
Operating temperature range: -55 to 125°C
Temperature coefficient, DC max. : 0 ±30 ppm/°C
See datasheet for more information
No posts found
No FAQ found