This shield is for the Arduino Mega or clone controllers and provides the expansion ports needed for a typical 3D printer. It will take up to 5 'Pololu' stepper motor boards which we also stock. Additionally, this board has the necessary inputs and outputs for heaters, fans, temperature sensors etc. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
• 3 Mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor input circuits.
• Polyswitch fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection
• Heated bed control with additional 11A polyswitch fuse
• Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver boards or compatible clones
• Pololu boards plug in so can be quickly replaced should a failure occur.
• I2C and SPI interface for LCD displays as well as future expansion.
• All the Mosfets can be PWM controlled for proportional control of heaters and fan speed.
• Headers for connecting limit switches to detect end of travel as well as LEDs and so on.
• LEDs indication for heater outputs
• Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel
Includes jumper links for selecting options such as step mode.
No FAQ found