These transition connectors provide fast, permanent termination of flat cable to printed circuit boards and offer a very reliable mass termination and cost effective approach to interconnecting PCBs, or wire-to-board, separable header/socket or dual-in-line applications.
Outstanding features of this ribbon cable connector are high contact reliability, long life and low contact resistance.
- Number of ways - 20 (2x10)
- Provides a quick and simple interconnection system
- Gold-plated brass contacts
- Designed for use with ribbon cable
- Available in 10, 14, 16, 20, 26, 34, 40, and 50-way options
|IDC Socket pitch:||2.54mm|
|Insulation resistance:||1000MΩ min.|
|Dielectric withstanding voltage:||500V AC 1 minute|
|Storage temperature:||-20°C to +70°C|
|Operating temperature:||0°C to +85°C|
|Approval||UL 94 V-0|
No posts found
No FAQ found