Best Selling Products in this Section
Single Turn Finger Adjust Presets
Two types of finger adjust preset (trimmers) potentiometers. The first has an integral adjustment knob, the second type from Iskra has a hex adjustment hole into which you can insert an optional spindle.
This range of fully enclosed single turn potentiometer presets feature a finger adjustment knob with adjustment slot. Suitable for a wide range of applications.
- 10% tolerance
- 0.1 x 0.2in pitch spacing
- UL 94V-0 flammability
- Withstand voltage 600V AC
- Insulation resistance ≥1GΩ
- Effective travel 300°
- Power rating 0.5W
- Temperature range –55°C to +125°C
- Temperature coefficient ±100ppm/°C
- Starting torque ≤35mN m
The Iskra range of fully enclosed single turn horizontal mounting preset potentiometers feature a hexagonal adjustment slot. A separate hexagonal spindle (2000-479) is available which allows easy finger adjustment of the control.
- Pin positions compatible with Piher PT10 and Citec CT10 series
- Iskra PNZ10ZA series