Advanced Notification of Interruption to Shipping
We are now expecting to move to our new premises in Rugby during the last week in November. During the move, we will not be shipping any orders out for the period Tuesday 25th November to Tuesday 2nd December. Last shipping day will be Monday 24th November and re-commence Wednesday 3rd December. Orders placed after 12 noon GMT on the 24th will be processed from the 3rd December
Whilst our machine shop is re-located, we are unable to carry out machining modifications on gears, sprockets, pulleys etc. Any order placed which includes machining options is unlikely to be processed until mid December.
Description: Melexis' MLX90614ESF-BAA is an infrared thermometer designed for non-contact temperature sensing. An internal 17-bit ADC and a powerful DSP contribute to the MLX90614's high accuracy and resolution. It has a huge number of applications including body temperature measurment and movement detection.
The MLX90614 provides two methods of output: PWM and SMBus (i.e. TWI, I2C). The 10-bit PWM output provides a resolution of 0.14°C, while the TWI interface has a resolution of 0.02°C. The MLX90614 is factory calibrated in wide temperature ranges: -40 to 85°C for the ambient temperature and -70 to 382.2°C for the object temperature. The measured value is the average temperature of all objects in the Field Of View of the sensor. The MLX90614 offers a standard accuracy of 0.5°C around room temperatures.
This devices comes in an industry standard TO-39 package. We're carrying the 3V version of this sensor.
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range:
- -40 to +85°C for sensor temperature
- -70 to +380°C for object temperature
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature range (0 to +50°C for both Ta and To)
- Measurement resolution of 0.02°C
- Single and dual zone versions
- Simple adaptation for 8 to 16V applications
- Power saving mode
- Different package options for applications and measurements versatility
- Automotive grade
- Albion Alloys
- Ansmann Racing UK Ltd
- Creative Robotics
- Draper Tools
- Silverline Tools
- Cana Kit
- Dimension Engineering
- MFA Como Drills
- Revolution (Picaxe)
- Robot Electronics