We are closed on Monday 27 May for a Spring Bank Holiday. Business as normal from Tuesday 28th.
Best Selling Products in this Section
Igus Pillow Block Bearings
igubal® pillow block bearings are very easy-to-mount bearing elements which compensate for errors and prevent misalignments.
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating
- High stiffening
- High fatigue strength in varying loads
- Compensation for alignment errors
- Compensation of edge loads
- Chemical resistant
- High dampening qualities
- Suitable for rotary, oscillating and linear movements
- Very low weight
- High radial loads
- Usable in media
- Space saving
- Easy to fit
- Life time predictable
igubal® pillow block bearings ideally compensate for shaft misalignments, tilts and bends through their spherical adjustability. Main application areas are wherein such effects should not hinder special designs.
Maintenance-free igubal® pillow block bearings have a tolerance in the inner diameter, according to E10. The shaft should have a tolerance between h6 and h9. The bearing clearance compensates for bearing expansions during heating.
igubal® pillow block bearings are designed to be fastened with 2 screws. A precise alignment of the bearing housing is not required as the spherical bearing automatically compensates for error.
When to use it?
- When chemical resistance is required
- When a low-cost alternative is desired
- When dirt-resistant bearings are needed
- When misalignments should be compensated
- When fully split components are needed
- When temperatures above +80°C prevail
- When an integrated collar is required
- When dimensions over 50 mm are needed
- When rotation speeds in excess of 0,5 m/s should be implemented