Next Shipping Day 3rd December
We are now in the process of moving Technobots 120 miles North to the Town of Rugby. You can still place orders on-line as normal but they will not be dispatched until after we re-open on the 3rd December
Our machine shop is also being re-located so we are unable to carry out machining modifications on gears, sprockets, pulleys etc. Any order placed which includes machining options is unlikely to be processed until mid December.
Best Selling Products in this Section
Igus Pillow Block Bearings
igubal® pillow block bearings are very easy-to-mount bearing elements which compensate for errors and prevent misalignments.
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating
- High stiffening
- High fatigue strength in varying loads
- Compensation for alignment errors
- Compensation of edge loads
- Chemical resistant
- High dampening qualities
- Suitable for rotary, oscillating and linear movements
- Very low weight
- High radial loads
- Usable in media
- Space saving
- Easy to fit
- Life time predictable
igubal® pillow block bearings ideally compensate for shaft misalignments, tilts and bends through their spherical adjustability. Main application areas are wherein such effects should not hinder special designs.
Maintenance-free igubal® pillow block bearings have a tolerance in the inner diameter, according to E10. The shaft should have a tolerance between h6 and h9. The bearing clearance compensates for bearing expansions during heating.
igubal® pillow block bearings are designed to be fastened with 2 screws. A precise alignment of the bearing housing is not required as the spherical bearing automatically compensates for error.
When to use it?
- When chemical resistance is required
- When a low-cost alternative is desired
- When dirt-resistant bearings are needed
- When misalignments should be compensated
- When fully split components are needed
- When temperatures above +80°C prevail
- When an integrated collar is required
- When dimensions over 50 mm are needed
- When rotation speeds in excess of 0,5 m/s should be implemented
- Albion Alloys
- Ansmann Racing UK Ltd
- Creative Robotics
- Draper Tools
- Silverline Tools
- Cana Kit
- Dimension Engineering
- MFA Como Drills
- Revolution (Picaxe)
- Robot Electronics