Last posting dates for Christmas and details of our festive period opening times can be found here
Best Selling Products in this Section
Igus Panel Mounting Bearings
igubal® clip-type spherical bearing ECLM
- Very easy mounting by clip-on in the plate
- No additional axial locking necessary
- Extremely narrow installation space: Space-saving, thin-walled design
- Maintenance-free iglidur® J spherical balls
The application of spherical bearings is as a rule linked with high bearing weights, difficult installation and high costs. Most need maintenance on a long term, and the bearings are corrosion-resistant only in special versions. Often the roller or plain bearings are excessively stressed by edge load and prematurely give out, or the bearing must be extensively readjusted, counterbored or converted in order to compensate for misalignments.
- igubal® spherical bearings are free of these disadvantages and by its design open up completely new potentials:
- igubal® spherical bearings are easy to handle.
- igubal® spherical bearings are extraordinarily low priced.
- igubal® spherical bearings are very light.
- igubal® spherical bearings are very rugged.
The simple handling enables a manifold application of igubal® spherical bearings. You can use them wherever the self-aligning bearings offer constructive advantages or assist in simplifying the installation.
Maintenance-free igubal® spherical bearings have a tolerance in the inner diameter, according to E10. The shaft should have a tolerance between h6 and h9. The bearing clearance compensates for bearing expansions during heating.
igubal® spherical bearings are press-fitted in an H7 bore and axially locked. A precise alignment of the bearing housing is not required as the spherical bearing automatically compensates for error.
Dimensions igubal® spherical bearings are manufactured according to DIN ISO 12240 in the dimensional series K and E.
When to use it?
- When you have high axial and radial loads
- For the easiest assembly
- When there are extremely small installation spaces
- When chemical resistance is required
- When a low-cost alternative is desired
- When dirt-resistant bearings are needed
- When misalignments should be compensated
- When components secured on both sides are desired
When not to use?
- above 80°C temperatures
- For dimensions above 30 mm
- When rotation speeds in excess of 0,5 m/s should be implemented
End of Line Savings
- Albion Alloys
- Ansmann Racing UK Ltd
- Creative Robotics
- Draper Tools
- Silverline Tools
- Cana Kit
- Dimension Engineering
- MFA Como Drills
- Revolution (Picaxe)
- Robot Electronics